Friday, December 17, 2010

Weekly update!

Been another busy week with work (hurray for busy season!). But I did manage to get a few things done, as well as my brother too. My camera decided to hang itself and isn't working, but I'm going to attempt to take a few picturues with my blackberry tonight and see how they come out. I have Sorscha done pretty much and the legs of the Juggy from the battle box I've been working on. My brother finished up his Stryker, but I think there's a lot more he could do, just have to show him how.

We did get some games in last night though! Which was great. We kinda initiated a paint and play, or grow league upon the store, we have about 9 people right now, and I think the rest of our meta is gonna jump in too (we have about 25 people or so). I played Menoth twice, and both games, poor Kreoss went Axe to Mouth from the Juggy :), made my friggin' night hehe. My brother played against Menoth and Cryx, I honestly can't remember how he faired in his game versus Menoth, but I know he learned quick about how crazy Cryx arc nodes can be with Dene lol, but he sadly lost that game. We're hoping to get some more games in over the weekend, and some painting as well. I'm really excited about jumping up to 25 points in Jan now, playing all these battle box games has been a youthful insight to how much fun I truly enjoy this game outside of the competitive circuit. I've been debating a few alternatives for my 25 point list, but I'm getting ready for a Dr's appointment here shortly, my dang foot/ankle has been really hurting after it has healed from my motorcycle accident in June this year. But afterwards or this evening I'll post the lists and like your thoughts on them!

Cheers until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment