Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The start of something new...

So I've checked out a few blogs just recently, and I think the concept is pretty cool. A fellow gamer, Plarzoid, has a blog I've read off and on and with a little encouragement, I've decided to do one as well. I'll start posting a few pictures of progress later this evening, but for now I'm going to be keeping track of two 50 point Hordes: Skorne army lists and my progress with the modelling and painting aspect of it. These two lists will be the lists I'm continuously play testing, as I'll be taking them on the road in 2010 for as many Cons as I can manage to get to! Right now, the group I play with and I, are looking at:

Templecon
Adepticon
Bayou Wars
Locked and Loaded (I believe that's what it's called, it's up near PP in Washington, don't know a whole lot about it yet).
Gencon
Warmachine Weekend (which is a blast I might add!)

I'm excited about doing this, and I'll start posting up the test lists with Warlocks I'll be using later this evening, with some WIP shots of what I've got so far!

Until then, cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment