Tuesday, February 1, 2011

M.I.A!

Hey guys,

Sorry I've been M.I.A. My dad has just recently had surgery, so between that, work, and school, my hands have been a little tied. Haven't had the chance to work on much the past week or so, but hoping to get some models done this week!

Also, our paint and play league is doing very well! Next week we're jumping up to 35 points, and I feel that everyone is pretty excited. There has been a lot, and I mean a lot of games going on at the 25 point level. Our undefeated Khador player just recently lost his first game! Someone had to put Old Witch in her place! lol. I'll be updating the P&P picture section hopefully tomorrow or Thursday as well. It doesn't have a lot of room for me to post pictures, so please click on the link to check out the photo album there!

As for what has been on the work/painting desk the past 2 weeks, I've recently got motivated to work on my Retribution once again. So I have a few models from that line, and a few of my Mercs I'm working on as well. I'm almost done with 1 Regenade for my Magnus Agenda, and I'm probably the only one insane enough to run 4 Manglers with Epig Magnus (c'mon, they're 7 freakin' points!!!) hehehe.

Well I'm off for now, I'm hoping to update again on Thursday (our league night). Until then, good gaming, and cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment