Friday, January 7, 2011

Weeeeeeee Models! It's paintin' time!

So last night I came a little earlier than usual from the hobby shop, been feeling a little under the weather this week. So I decided to take a count of the models I've gotten to work on since the beginning of December and now. Let's just say it's a little more than I honestly thought, but I'm prepping myself for the challenge of getting it painted!!

Khador:
Irusk
Epic Irusk
Sorscha
Epic Sorscha
Full unit of Man O' War Demo Corps
Full unit of Man O' War Shocktroopers
Greatbears of Gallowswood
2 Mortars
Full unit of Rifle Corps
Kovnik Joe
Wardog
Torch
2x Juggernaughts
1x Spriggan

Mercs:
40 Steelhead Halberdiers
5  Steelhead Cav
20 Steelhead Riflemen
Stannis Brocker
Drake MacBain
Epic Eiryss
Rhupert
Taryn (that gun mage chick!)
Gorman
Kell Belloch
Anastasia
Full unit of Croe's Cutthroat's
Sam's Devil Dog's
Mangler
Talon
Nomad

Cryx:
Denegrah
Witch Coven
Skarre
Epic Skarre
Skarlock
2x Pistol Wraiths (Regular and Variant)
Machine Wraith
20 Mech Thralls
Full unit of Bane Thralls
Bane Thrall UA
2x Deathrippers
2x Ripjaws
2 Nightwretches
1x Defiler
2x Stalkers
2x Slayers
1x Cankerworm
Bloat Thrall


I think that covers it all. It's not much, but it's just a little more than I usually get over a month's time period. My goal right now is to have the Mercs and Cryx done first, with periodically working on the Khador. It's time to get things painted and stop slackin'!!!! I plan to sit down tonight, tomorrow, and Sunday and get some stuff done, I'll be posting WIP's as I go starting tomorrow morning! Wish me luck!!!

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment